Monday 18 March 2019

SELF ASSESSMENT

What  can I do that I couldn´t do before:

Now when I have a conversation I can talk better and use different vocabulary that I didn´t use before. Also, because of the book's project I can speak more about witches and its history.

What did I like the most:

The thing that I liked the most from this term were some activities that we did on Thursday and the project that my group and I did about the witch-hunt. It was very interesting, entertaining and a good way of learning about a topic.

What did I do well:

In this term I worked a lot and I studied grammar, vocabulary and translation so hard in order to get good marks in my exams, and I think I did it well. Also I did my homework in time.

What did I do in English outside the class:

Outside the class I listened to many songs in English (which I consider that are better than the Spanish ones) from a lot of different singers and as always I watched some series or TV programmes in its original version that is English.

What do I need to improve:

I think what I need to improve is to upload the blog more often and organise myself a little bit better when I have to study a lot of subjects. Also I can make an effort and study a little bit more the vocabulary part.

What did I learn about culture:

In this term I learned about witchcraft culture, which I found very interesting to search, and I made a project about it with some of my partners. Specifically, we did it about the witch hunt and it was a very interesting topic to know about and thanks to that now I know a little bit more about the past culture, its behaviours and its thoughts.

1 comment: